The 1x4 HDMI 2.0 Splitter simultaneously one route HDMI source to four routes HDMI display. It supports resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz (4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2. This product supports audio extract from HDMI source to optical and analog output. It can be selected COPY, AUTO modes EDID setting. Output supports bypass and downscaler(4K->1080P) function.
· HDMI 2.0b, HDCP2.2/HDCP1.4 compliant.
· Supports HDMI resolution the maximum up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (4:4:4)
· Supports digital and analog audio extract output from HDMI source.
· Supports output bypass and 4K->1080P downscaler function via dial switch on panel.
· EDID can be selected COPY and AUTO modes via dial switch on panel.
· Supports analog audio PCM 2.0.
· Supports optical audio pass-through format about LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1CH, Dolby 5.1, Dolby True HD, Dolby DD+, DTS 5.1, DTS-ES 6/DTS-HDMA 5.1, DTS HD-HRA 5.1.
HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4
720P50/60Hz, 1080P50/60Hz, 4K2K24Hz, 4K2K30Hz, 4K2K@50/60Hz (4:4:4)
4K60Hz 8-bit, 1080P 12-bit
RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
HDMI Audio Formats
LPCM, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, DSD
L/R Audio Formats
Optical Audio Formats
LPCM [2.0/2.1]CH, Dolby 5.1, Dolby True HD,Dolby DD+, DTS 5.1, DTS-ES 6, DTS-HDMA 5.1, DTS HD-HRA 5.1
±8kV (Air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (Contact discharge)
1×HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
4×HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
1×L/R Audio out [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
1×Optical out [S/PDIF]
Input: AC100~240V 50/60Hz, Output: DC5V/1A
(US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
-20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
20~90% RH (non-condensing)
Product model / specification
Number of inputs
Number of outputs
4K @ 30Hz
4K @ 60Hz
a) Connect a source such as a Blu-Ray Player, game console, A/V Receiver, Cable or Satellite Receiver, etc. to the HDMI input on the Transmitting unit.
b) Connect a display such as an` HDTV or HD Projector to the HDMI output on the Receiving unit.
c) Connect a single Cat5e/6 up to 164ft/50m to the output of the Transmitting unit, and the other end to the input of the Receiving unit.
d) Connect the DC 12V Locking power supply to the power receptacle on the splitter.
e) Connect the power supply to an available electrical outlet.
1) POWER LED: This red LED will illuminate when the device is connected with power supply.
2) CAT OUT: Eight RJ45 ports provide signal output.
3) HDMI OUT: Local HDMI loop output port.
4) HDMI IN: HDMI Input port. Connect source with HDMI cable.
5) IR OUT: Connect the IR Blaster cable included in the package for IR signal transmission. Pace the IR blaster in direct line-of-sight of the equipment to be controlled.
6) EDID : Select output signal format via EDID Selector.
7) UPDATE: System software update.
8) DC12V: Plug the 12V2.5A DC power supply into the unit.
9) POWER OFF/ON: Power ON\OFF Switch.
1) EQ switcher: HDMI Receiver equalizer switcher.
2) HDMI out: This slot is to connect the HDMI input port of your display such as an HDTV.
3) IR In: Connect to the IR Receiver for IR signal reception. Ensure that remote being used is within the direct line-of-sight of the IR receiver.
4) Power LED: This LED will illuminate when the device is connected with power supply.
5) CAT:Connect the CAT input of the receiver with the CAT output of the transmitter with CAT5E/6 cable.
6) Lock LED: This LED will illuminate when the HDMI signal from the transmitter is stable.